Substantial JMLib Change!
chunky at icculus.org
Tue Aug 22 17:21:10 EDT 2006
Just a heads up, specifically to Per and probably catstar if he reads
I just went through jmlib and changed all instances of malloc/free to be
The only change that should be necessary to applications using this is
if they're using the random pattern generator, you must now delete
patterns it returns to you instead of freeing them. I've made the
necessary changes to jmdlx and aajm, but I'm don't have the kit to do
this and check that it works with jmqt, jmpalm, or jmpocket.
Also, the known styles list is now properly static and generated as such,
so there's a lot less random memory problems floating around. If you use
JMLib::getStyles and JMLib::numStyles, these *should* work the same, but
the internal functionality has changed so you should check that.
More information about the Jugglemaster