New version of JuggleMaster for Palm OS (JMPalm)

Per Johan Groland curwenx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:58:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've just finished and released an upgrade to my JuggleMaster port to
Palm OS (4 and a half years after the last release :) It's already available
at jugglemaster.net. I'm ready to put it into the jugglemaster repository,
but I have no write access.

It seems that the repository uses subversion now... anybody  know how to
get write access in a timely fashion? Also, it seems that the jugglemaster
page on icculus still refers to the cvs checkout. Wouldn't it be a good idea
to have this information updated?