[jugglemaster] Web-based pattern submission

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Wed Jun 30 14:58:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:50:30PM -0400, Barton Chittenden wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Chunky Kibbles wrote:
>
> >http://icculus.org/jugglemaster/newpattern.php
> >
> >Which submits data to:
> >http://icculus.org/jugglemaster/patternsubmit.php
> >which emails me.
>
> Very nice.
>
> In the quest for Jack Boyce, I ran across his Juggling Lab project
> (http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/). I'm going to have to take a look at
> that... especially the pattern editor.

Yeah, I looked at that a while ago. Didn't like it much, but mostly
because java is so catastrophically crap on all the machines I use...

If you can find any decent bits of it to port into jmdlx or similar,
feel free :-)

> There's also a link in there to JML, an XML based juggling description.
> Probably a Good Thing (TM).

Yeah. Probably :-)

I stuck with the original pattern format since it basically lines up
with what jmlib is designed to do [ie, the format of style
definitions], but other stuff is good too [I don't really like the
format of jugglemaster pattern files - bit nasty, really]

Gary (-;