[jugglemaster] Juggling Videos

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Thu Aug 26 12:22:54 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 01:27:31PM +0800, Per Johan Groland wrote:
> Cool!
>
> Any luck in figuring out when jugglemaster has completed
> one full rotation of a pattern? That way you could store
> the video just up to that point, and set it on repeat.
>
> I remember trying to figure this out some time ago without
> any luck.

Hmmm. Well, my method is a bit of a hack, but I've found it almost
always works. I just store the intial positions of all the balls at
the first frame, and keep running until either I hit the limit
[defaults to 1000, but is changable in the print dialogue], or all the
balls are back in their starting position.

> PS: I've sort of forgotten about computer stuff this summer.
> I have the Pocket PC version ready to commit, I'll try to
> mail it to you sometime soon (still no CVS access).

Bleh. If I see icculus, I'll prod him again. Otherwise, go ahead and
send it to me. I have a half-done qt port, too.

Gary (-;