[jamestown] Linux amd64

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Dec 15 14:34:53 EST 2011

> Yes, I could do the whole chroot thing, but I really don't want to.

apt-get install ia32-libs  (or whatever the equivalent with yum is for
rpm distros). You'll need this for some of the other Humble Bundle
games, as not all of them have a 64-bit port...Shank, for example, which
couldn't obtain a 64-bit version of one of the libraries it used.

Failing that, and if you don't want the gnome menu item installed: unzip
the installer. It's a self-extracting .zip file. The game is in the
"data" directory when you do this.

--ryan.