[jamestown] Linux amd64

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Dec 14 23:33:41 EST 2011

> I can't find which libraries the bin wants because ldd reports static linkage.
>
> Help please.

If you installed from the .deb or .rpm versions that used to be on
humblebundle.com, they were WAY out of date (and, worse, have an amd64
binary that got corrupted during upload before packaging). These should
have never been on the site, they were only there due to a miscommunication.

Uninstall it and use the installer that's still available on
humblebundle.com ... it'll fix this problem immediately.

--ryan.