The updated daemon...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Oct 18 00:35:43 EDT 2002

...is now live on port 263, and the latest-and-greatest is now in CVS.

I've updated icculus.org and timedoctor.org to use the daemon's new DIGEST
syntax, but I didn't touch vogon's 'blog code (or ignus/libinews).

If you used IcculusNews.php's API to talk to the daemon, after updating
that PHP file, all you need to change is any of your calls to
news_digest():

  old:   news_digest($sock, &$digestArray, 10);
  new:   news_digest($sock, &$digestArray, false, 10);

("false" can be an integer in line with the discussion we had about DIGEST
the other day. "false" is what you pass if you wanted to send "-" to the
daemon, otherwise it's a starting point item number.)

--ryan.