[IcculusNews] also...

Colin Bayer vogon at icculus.org
Wed Oct 16 21:49:59 EDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:32:56 -0400 (EDT)
"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote:

> This isn't set in stone (so let me know if you want a syntax change), but
> once we have something agreed upon and have updated ignus and
> php_interface to handle the new syntax, I'll put it live on the standard
> port.

It's fine with me.  I'll probably hack in the changes to libinews in a bit.  IGnus doesn't currently need to be changed, as it doesn't actually use news digests yet (I'm still trying to figure out the finer points of GtkTreeView.)  Thanks for changing it.

-- vogon.