misdirected posts.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat Aug 17 21:09:31 EDT 2002

(in regards to posting to the wrong queue, and having the queue admin
manually move the post to the right queue...)

> It's all in the QUEUE_MASTERS_OF_THE_FORCE

Well, theoretically, the only reason it can't be moved by someone else is
because I'm the only one with rights to see unapproved i.o posts.

I wonder if that should change...anyone can see their own posts, approved
or not, in the queue view, and then he could move it himself (the queue
view for i.o would be one item long for him).

Might also need to tweak move permissions code.

Also, in the UI, it needs to be WAY more obvious where posts are going,
which might remedy about 99% of potential misdirected posts in the first
place.

--ryan.