[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.6.5 updated build - 20170303

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Fri Mar 3 11:32:08 EST 2017

New build fixes a few issues that have come up in testing after last week:

https://gtkradiant.s3.amazonaws.com/GtkRadiant-1.6.5-20170303.zip

New features:
- Grayscale RLE TGA support (from Triang3l)
- Make hollow overlap option (from Pan)

Bugs fixes and cleanups:
- More fixes to mouse control, in camera view (Pan)
- Better and more stable game install and game startup selection dialogs
(Pan/TTimo)

TTimo