[Gtkradiant] Updated 1.6.5 build

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sat Apr 30 16:36:46 EDT 2016

Awesome!

I had a quick look at the changes you landed. Technically we haven't
release 1.6.5 yet but maybe we can start just distributing that on the main
site.

The gratipay Shambler looks awesome but I think we should make this more
obvious.
Would we be able to have him hang out on every page? This spot for
instance? https://gyazo.com/7a2485d609c180c9d0d81aa229b4951c

I think we should make it more obvious and have the word 'Donate' visible
on there, instead of 'Give us a hug!' maybe. And/or put the Gratipay logo
on too?

I'd like to get the gratipay stuff up on the site and push a post about it,
as well as updating about the 1.6.5 progress.

TTimo