[Gtkradiant] Updated GtkRadiant 1.6.3 builds

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:12:49 EDT 2012

$ ldd install/modules/image.so
ldd: install/modules/image.so: No such file or directory.

I tried again:

    $ git clone https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant ./gtkradiant3
    Cloning into './gtkradiant3'...
    remote: Counting objects: 12649, done.
    Ricezione degli oggetti: 100% (12649/12649), 23.63 MiB | 90 KiB/s, done.
    Risoluzione dei delta: 100% (7780/7780), done.
    $ scons target=setup
    scons: Reading SConscript files ...
    saving updated configuration
    emit build rules
    emit configuration: config: target=['setup'] config=['release']
    ['svn', 'checkout',
    'svn://svn.icculus.org/gtkradiant-gamepacks/Q3Pack/trunk',
    'install/installs/Q3Pack']
    A    install/installs/Q3Pack/install
    A    install/installs/Q3Pack/install/missionpack
    A    install/installs/Q3Pack/install/missionpack/maps
    A    install/installs/Q3Pack/install/missionpack/maps/Team Arena Prefabs
    [..cut..]
    A install/installs/QLPack/install/baseq3/scripts/default_shaderlist.txt
    A    install/installs/QLPack/install/baseq3/common-spog.pk3
    A    install/installs/QLPack/game
    A    install/installs/QLPack/game/synapse.config
    A    install/installs/QLPack/game/game.xlink
    Estratta revisione 92.
    scons: done reading SConscript files.
    scons: Building targets ...
    FinishBuild(["finish"], [])
    Lookup and bundle the PNG and JPEG libraries
    ldd: install/modules/image.so: File o directory non esistente
    scons: *** [finish] IndexError : list index out of range
    Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Action.py", line 1062, in execute
         result = self.execfunction(target=target, source=rsources, env=env)
       File "/home/bebo_sudo/gtkradiant3/config.py", line 378, in
    FinishBuild
         jpeg_path = find_library( module_ldd, 'libjpeg' )
       File "/home/bebo_sudo/gtkradiant3/config.py", line 375, in
    find_library
         match = filter( lambda l : l.find( libname ) != -1,
    output.split( '\n' ) )[0]
    IndexError: list index out of range
    $

I tried to install also turbojpeg-devel but nothing..ideas?

Thanks,
Alb