[Gtkradiant] scan-build scons

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 03:22:47 EDT 2012

Thanks, but that doesnt work. If I understand correctly, scons clears
the environment when executed.

Also, I cant symlink gcc to point to something else, as I also need
the real compiler to actually be there. The analyzer works by
inserting a man-in-the-middle analyzer for analysis only, and then
proceeds to call the real compiler for compilation purposes. So I need
GCC to point to GCC, and not something else.

The link below describes describes a way around that (by explicitly
importing certain env vars, if I understand correctly).

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9305356/how-can-i-make-clangs-scan-build-work-with-scons

But I dont understand enough about scons to make that work. If that
link makes sense to you, could you please tell me what file to edit
and what exactly to insert at what place in that file ?

Thanks,

Regards,

John Smith.