[Gtkradiant] (Rambetter FYI) - question on some older checkins

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:31:14 EDT 2012

I'm a newbie when it comes to knowing about compilers, libraries, and
segfaults.  (I come from a Java background, *cough* *cough*.)
I just did the best I could to solve this particular issue since it
seemed like nobody else was committing code at the time.
Feel free to back out this particular change.