[Gtkradiant] Now on github!

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Sat Mar 17 14:06:29 EDT 2012

It looks like git stuff works a bit differently. Basically you create
an account on github and you clone the main repository, then you do
your stuff and submit a push request. I believe it's possible to have
several contributors with the ability to check-in/integrate to the top
repository but I haven't looked at that (yet).

TTimo