[Gtkradiant] Radiant recently fail to compile

Michał Hartliński skynet at data.pl
Thu Mar 1 09:11:16 EST 2012

Hello

I'm sorry if this in inappropriate to report this here, on this mailing
list. I was using famous   Rambetter's guide and suddenly, it stopped
working. You can check log here:
http://pastebin.com/7Hqha1xL

All the dependencies are met. I'm working on 32-bit Arch Linux.

Cheers

Mike

W dniu 23.02.2012 23:55, Timothee Besset pisze:
> There is nothing on zerowing anymore. Seehttp://icculus.org/gtkradiant/
>
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Ellis Antaya<ellis.antaya at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Yeah i know it use to be there, but it now serves a 404 error.
>> Is the source code on github up to date?
>>
>> ---
>> Ellis
>> (Sent from my iPod)
>>
>> On 2012-02-13, at 9:24, ailmanki<ailmanki at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> It was over-here:
>> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/bugzilla
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Ellis Antaya<ellis.antaya at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> is this what you are talking about ?
>>>
>>> https://github.com/id-Software/GtkRadiant
>>>
>>> it seem someone already put gtk-radiant on github 13 days ago ...
>>>
>>> Ellis
>>> 1100101000111101
>>> " Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is.  You have to see
>>> it for yourself. "
>>> twitter.com/floverdevel
>>> facebook.com/ellis.antaya
>>> google.com/profiles/ellis.antaya