[Gtkradiant] Gtk Radiant 1.6.0. - A little question

Thomas Nitschke spam at codecreator.net
Wed Jun 20 10:45:29 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

back in the 1.5-Radiant days there was a release with custom/eye candy
theme put together by Shaderman and myself. While the idea is tempting
we soon realised that many themes also alter basic operations/features
like drag&drop, scrollbar-size, font-size and so on. Apart from that
there were some additional crashes, so make sure you pick a widly used
theme (Whats windows-gimp using these days?).

So my two cents:
If you want to give radiant a nicer theme it should be heavly tested or
it should be easy to turn off.

Happy coding,
namespace