[Gtkradiant] Gtk Radiant 1.6.0. - A little question

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Tue Jun 19 10:43:59 EDT 2012

Hey there,

GtkRadiant uses the Gimp Toolkit (Gtk) to manage it's interface. This is
primarily an API that comes from the GNU/Linux world, but there is a port
to Windows so that is what we use there. That will make work on themes more
difficult than software that would use more mainstream GUI libraries
however. You will need to research Gtk themes basically, but those should
be supported.

Incidentally, someone else raised the question of custom themes some time
ago: https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/59

Cheers,
TTimo