[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant first RPM

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Fri Jun 8 16:36:42 EDT 2012

Hello bedo_sudo

Thanks for your interest in providing rpms for GtkRadiant. We would like to
support rpm distribution of our official binaries in the long term.
However, we are taking the 'compile once, package for multiple
distributions' approach.

If you don't mind, please read through
http://ttimo.typepad.com/blog/2012/05/compiling-gtkradiant-binaries-for-windows-and-linux-using-amazon-aws-and-rightscale.htmland
consider contributing an extra step in the packaging to produce an
rpm?

It probably doesn't need to be done with a RS script, it could just be an
additional target for the scons command. We have a similar task to support
creating Debian packages:
https://github.com/TTimo/GtkRadiant/issues/12#issuecomment-5488588

Best,
TTimo