[Gtkradiant] svn://svn.icculus.org/gtkradiant

ailmanki ailmanki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:45:02 EST 2012

I have thought kinda to long about this, sorry for late reply.
Maybe more people would continue development, if there would be a list of
bugs and feature requests.

What I want to say with all that, is that I believe a
Bugtracker/Tickettracker would help attracting Developers. The inverse
leads to loosing knowledge, no developers = no bugtracker, developers = new
(I kinda often find google linking me to the old zerowing bugtracker which
has vanished).
I understand there is one huge problem, it needs at least one
administrating that tracker, and I guess the developers should do that, so
we end up with no developers - no bugtracker.

In that case, yes a list of all Forks would be excellent, the ones I know

For Zeroradiant:
A thread on Quake3 world:

(Following link I suppose is not save for the future I guess; thats why I
think the link to the git is better)

Thanks you in any case