[Gtkradiant] Mission statement - declaring current build official

Willi Schinmeyer willi at schinmeyer.de
Mon Apr 30 11:43:06 EDT 2012

  I'd sure like to help with support for Jedi Academy, what exactly am I
supposed to do?

This is where I'm at: I've got an old radiant folder under subversion
control from back when it was on zerowing. Because I've once run scons
from there I have all the dependencies. (Would the old config scripts
even work now that zerowing is no longer used?) So I just forked the
Github Repo and everything builds just fine with MSVC 2008.

I don't know how the whole setup works though. It seems like config.py
is supposed to do the bulk of it, but it references no longer existing
zerowing stuff. I've managed to manually configure my own build from
2011-09-11 (date is a coincidence) using config files from 1.4 as
reference, but that's not how it's supposed to work, is it? Did anything
change since then or can I just use those configs?

And just what do you need from me for Jedi Academy support?

Well, I'll just start by redoing the changes I did on my old branch
(it's all kinds of messy with the bulk of the changes in a single commit
from when I realized I had to release the sources as per GPL). Might
issue some pull requests.

Willi