[Gtkradiant] Mission statement - declaring current build official

Christopher weblionx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:39:21 EDT 2012

It looks good to me. I'll try to get some of those games installed to
see if I can help get them supported in 1.6. I'm just not sure which I
have access to them at the moment (Apart from W:ET). If anyone already
has info on what's not working it'd be good if you could put it on the
issue tracker.

- WeblionX