[Gtkradiant] First time running 1.6, takes over a minute/fails to start up.

Ben Noordhuis info at bnoordhuis.nl
Fri Mar 4 13:41:30 CST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Nerius Landys <nlandys at gmail.com> wrote:
> Latest build as of this morning also has this "long pause" problem, as
> reported by someone I know.

I already posted this on Q3W so indulge me while I self-quote:

"Could be caused by one or more static initializers doing first-time
configuration, they run before main() does. Grep the source for
functions annotated with `__attribute__ ((constructor))` (gcc
notation)."

What source tree are we talking about here? The official one from the
zerowing subversion repository?