[Gtkradiant] r486 - GtkRadiant/trunk

Rudolf Polzer divverent at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:22:02 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:09:09AM +0200, Ben Noordhuis wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 04:31, Nerius Landys <nlandys at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It was not related to a map.  Anything will do.  It fails right away.
> > Make sure you update Ubuntu 10.10 i386 with all the latest updates,
> > because it's the updates that broke it.
>
> Okay, thanks. I'll see what I can do.
>
> I've an inkling of what's causing this, I've seen similar bug reports
> pop up on other mailing lists.

What may help:

gcc -Q --help=optimizers > /tmp/foo
gcc -Q -O --help=optimizers | diff /tmp/foo - | grep ^\>

shows which optimization flags are enabled by -O, no matter if the manpage is
current.

I get the following list:

-fcombine-stack-adjustments                 [enabled]
-fcompare-elim                              [enabled]
-fcprop-registers                           [enabled]
-fdefer-pop                                 [enabled]
-fforward-propagate                         [enabled]
-fguess-branch-probability                  [enabled]
-fif-conversion                             [enabled]
-fif-conversion2                            [enabled]
-fipa-profile                               [enabled]
-fipa-pure-const                            [enabled]
-fipa-reference                             [enabled]
-fmerge-constants                           [enabled]
-fsplit-wide-types                          [enabled]
-ftree-bit-ccp                              [enabled]
-ftree-ccp                                  [enabled]
-ftree-ch                                   [enabled]
-ftree-copy-prop                            [enabled]
-ftree-copyrename                           [enabled]
-ftree-dce                                  [enabled]
-ftree-dominator-opts                       [enabled]
-ftree-dse                                  [enabled]
-ftree-fre                                  [enabled]
-ftree-sink                                 [enabled]
-ftree-sra                                  [enabled]
-ftree-ter                                  [enabled]

but am not on Ubuntu 10.10.

Best regards,

Rudolf Polzer