[Gtkradiant] r396 - GtkRadiant/branches/Rambetter-math-fix-experiments/tools/quake3/q3map2

svn-noreply at zerowing.idsoftware.com svn-noreply at zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri Dec 31 04:32:32 CST 2010

Author: rambetter
Date: Fri Dec 31 04:32:32 2010
New Revision: 396

Spent a few hours thinking about the SnapPlane() problem.  Added my comments
to the code.  This commit consists of some paragraphs of comments regarding
my thoughts about why SnapPlane() is broken.

Now that I understand how it's broken, it would be worthwhile to write some
regression tests that demonstrate the problems.  I think I can do that now.

But so far hardly any bugs that I've experienced first-hand have been caused
by SnapPlane() issues.  Now that I understand the theory behind it, I can
certainly expose some bugs with hand-crafted brushes.

Modified: GtkRadiant/branches/Rambetter-math-fix-experiments/tools/quake3/q3map2/map.c