[Gtkradiant] Further GtkRadiant development?

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Sun Dec 27 11:15:34 CST 2009

Markus,

1.6 was started off of 1.4, which is the latest version I had worked on.
  William Joseph did extensive changes to the 1.5 code for his own
projects but since it was a mostly unknown codebase for us and we had an
immediate need for the QUAKE LIVE project we decided we'd rather build
on top of 1.4

I would recommend continuing to work off of trunk / 1.6 .. there isn't
any development to speak of from us at this time (the editor has all the
features we really needed for QUAKE LIVE), but it's still the release
we're most likely to pay attention to.

TTimo