[Gtkradiant] Compiling ZeroRadiant on Windows

Markus Fischer markus at fischer.name
Fri Dec 25 04:15:17 CST 2009

Hi,

On 25.12.2009 04:00, Timothee Besset wrote:
> Read the ZeroRadiant section:
>
> http://qeradiant.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/ZeroRadiant
>
> The deps are at:
>
> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/developer/1.6.1/
>
> as indicated on that page

quite embarrassing, I had already downloaded it but somehow missed it.

I had a compile (cast) error with QERApp_AllocateEpair, patch is
attached (but only tested on Windows), which made it working for me.

I was studying 1.5 and trunk source code a bit and I already read that
trunk is actually based on 1.4 and not 1.5, but it's still interesting
*how* different they're. You start both applications and the differences
don't feel big, but the within the source, it seems to stone was left on
the other. Curious question: how came 1.5, and how came it so different?

Thanks,
- Markus