[Gtkradiant] Suggestion: file filter (*.map) in Load/Save/Import for Radiant 1.6

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:24:06 CST 2009

Thanks for the response.  I will stay away, then.

I'm also curious (/offtopic).  Is Radiant not being used internally by
id?  Is there any map editor that I should be using besides Radiant
for making Urban Terror maps?  For some reason I was under the
impression that Radiant was being evolved to make maps for the newer
games.