[Gtkradiant] experimental 1.6.1 build

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Sep 1 11:19:36 CDT 2008

I've uploaded a folder with a test build of GtkR 1.6.1 .. I haven't had
much chance with this on Vista, but I have another known good build that
doesn't work right either, so it might just be me, or more likely Vista
specific. Anyone with XP or Vista please download and give it a spin and
report here. You may need to install the MSVC 2008 redistributable that
is in the same folder as well.

http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/developer/1.6.1/GtkR-1.6-testbuild-20080901.zip

This build is part of a longer term effort to merge various code
changes, update the supporting win32 libraries, and prep things together
for more regular builds (through our buildbot).