[Gtkradiant] Nexuiz trouble

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Thu Oct 30 00:17:37 CDT 2008

Doesn't devmap force a reload?  I would think it would be pretty safe to just leave the game running...  but I dunno.

DarkPlaces/Nexuiz do a CRC check on the bsp file to see if it has changed (I really ought to make it do a stat instead and compare the file properties, would be a little faster), doesn't check any
other files though (r_restart or vid_restart serve that purpose pretty well).