[Gtkradiant] hi

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Sun Oct 26 21:48:58 CDT 2008

I think what you're asking for is id tech 5 (Rage), there are very few engines that meet the criteria you stated.

I'm working on one called darkwar which uses entirely modeled levels but it's nowhere near usable yet (and has no editor, no sound no cutscene capabilities, and very little art at this point).

You might look at Unity3D - the editor is Mac only, but I keep hearing from indie studios that it's an amazing engine that saves them immense amounts of time, and is well worth the price of Macs to
run it on because it saves so many hours of development.

I don't have information on all the various engines out there, but I certainly don't hear of many that fit your criteria, even the highend engines generally don't have such an easy art pipeline as you
describe.

--
LordHavoc
Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine and mod