[Gtkradiant] [linux] GtkRadiant 1.5, install.py, incorrect behaviour?

Bernard Helyer blood.of.life at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 08:19:10 CDT 2008

Thanks for the reply. Upon following the directions there, after executing
radiant.bin and setting up the initial settings, I get an error message
saying "Failed to load project file. Please load a valid project.". I've
seen various things that could be project files, but really I have no idea.
Also it gives a warning that it failed to load entity global.xlink. Whether
or not this is the project file it's asking for, I have no idea.

Bernard.