[Gtkradiant] gcc 4 compile bug fix.

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Tue Jan 15 23:33:37 CST 2008

Ciaran Gillespie wrote:
> This involves the revision number 193
> Because of changes in g++ GLvoid is now illegal.

Thanks, committed.

I do wonder why a typedef of void would no longer be accepted though.

Out of curiosity, what g++ version is this (executing the command "g++ -v" would tell you), and what is the error message?

I don't get any such errors on gcc version 4.2.1 (SUSE Linux)

Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine and mod
"War does not prove who is right, it proves who is left." - Unknown
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo." - James Klass