[Gtkradiant] Zeroradiant gamepak

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Feb 6 10:19:44 CST 2008

That's the part still missing from the basic configuration code I wrote
into ZeroRadiant. It will need to copy some kind of tree with the level
editing data (what we call the gamepak) for games that need it. For
Quake III Arena, that's basically the content we use already in
GtkRadiant 1.4/1.5:

https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant.gamepacks/
That's where all the gamepaks are.

TTimo