[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.5 Vector handling error?

Martin Gerhardy martin.gerhardy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 05:25:56 CDT 2008

Hi, can someone please have a lock at this and tell me why the heck the
order of the components was changed? This fixed some strange vector
shifting for me - and also the resetting of the angles value when moving
a misc_model. But i'm absolutly not sure whether this mixed order has
any deeper meaning. Also note that reading is/was in the order 2 0 1 and
writing is/was in 1 2 0.

Martin Gerhardy <martin.gerhardy at gmail.com>