[Gtkradiant] Update: TranslateFree (Dominant axis movement)

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Thu Mar 22 09:18:25 CDT 2007

Hi!

Was your cursor inside the yellow box around the center of translation axis?
If so, then the translation is not locked to one axis. This may happen
by accident, esp. when looking downward as the y-axis becomes very short
due to perspective projection.

Maybe I misunderstood your steps to reproduce that bug, but I can't reproduce
multiaxis-translation when selecting just one axis.

cu
namespace

--
www.codecreator.net | GPG: 0xD4DB516D