[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:36:07 CDT 2007

Great TTimo, I'm glad you saw this message list. Namespace seems like a
pretty knowledgeable person and I personally think he'll do great with the
site. The forum could possibly use more than one 'administrator/moderator',
though. And the wiki, that is, if we have one (From what I could understand,
we will), can probably be publicly edited to encourage contribution.

Things seem to be looking up. Honestly I think GtkRadiant is here to stay
for a while longer, and if it does die out, it'll still be around in another
shape or form. (For example, XreaLRadiant).