[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

"Eduard Aumüller" basiror at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 18:56:26 CDT 2007

in order to get people to contribute to a patch or what ever we need a documentation, the project is pretty huge and nobody can simply dive into it and do any fixes without and indepth investigation about the mechanisms  involved.

A message board would add greatly to communication betweens all the peoples around, is usually features a search function ... and its certainly easier to search a message board for information that a 2-3 years old mailing list, that hardly anyone knows about.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------