[Gtkradiant] A few fixes

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Jun 27 11:03:27 CDT 2007

Afaik there is a bit of fragmentation happening already. Most of the
(previously|recently) active developers can be reached on #qeradiant on
irc.telefragged.com. But we can discuss things here as well.

There was a project to massage the 1.4 codebase into a GPL release next
to the 1.5 codebase. I wonder what happened to that.

As far as write access to SVN, I don't mind adding a few people, but I'd
rather see that worked out by people who already have write access. The
way this usually goes is that new contributors would start by sending
patches (like the one in this thread), and after applying a few of them
and looking at the code quality / responsiveness of the developer, we'd
setup direct write access.

TTimo