[Gtkradiant] Support for other games

Sebarnolds [Seb / Frip] sebarnolds at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:28:00 CDT 2007

Hi.

Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for the late answer.

I didn't had much time to look at this as I am currently working on the .map
compiler to make it work again. Anyway it seems I didn't see the game
directory the first time which is why I didn't understand how to create a
"game" configuration for GtkRadiant.

I looked at the files and they seems pretty easy to understand for the most
of htem, but I think your informations will be of great help when I'll work
more on this.

As I said, there is currently no documentation about all of that and I think
that, with little work, your post could be put somewhere in the GtkRadiant
archive (even in a text file). It could be a good starting point for people
like me trying to create / modify a "game" configuration.

Sebastien