[Gtkradiant] Support for other games

LinuxManMikeC linuxmanmikec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:24:23 CDT 2007

And either your map compiler would have to support GtkRadiant's map
format, or you would have to add support to GtkRadiant for your own
map file format.  Or if your are using a bsp format for your compiled
maps that is close enough to Q3 then you might be able to adapt q3map2
to meet your needs.  The last two options require modifying source
code in the GtkRadiant project.