[Gtkradiant] help gtkradiant for OSX

Mik mike at 4thdimstudio.com
Wed Jan 31 08:14:58 CST 2007

Thanks man.

Just installed 1.4 and 1.5

But the applications seems to not be functionally, because i am not able
to open or create a new map.

I've also started the pack installer, but it not exist for quake4 but
only for quake3.

Do you know how to apply the quake4 packs for this MACradiant 1.4 or 1.5
and i am able to create a NEW map?

Thanks.

Very thankful.

With appreciation