[Gtkradiant] help gtkradiant for OSXHi

Mik mike at 4thdimstudio.com
Tue Jan 30 15:11:38 CST 2007

Sorry.
I'm not able.

Maybe i'm stupid, but i've installed Python, SVN client, the source
code of gtkradiant, Xcode, but when i launch from bash

scons SETUP=0

it give command not found error.

When i launch

./install.py

it give

./install.py: line 27:
Builds the ./install directory.

Copies files from various locations:
./setup/data/tools/
./games/<gamepack>/
../<library>/<library>.dll
./include/version.default is used to generate RADIANT_MAJOR and
RADIANT_MINOR
: No such file or directory
./install.py: line 29: import: command not found
./install.py: line 30: import: command not found
./install.py: line 32: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./install.py: line 32: `def assertMessage(condition, message):'

i'm lost, i don't know hot to make the binaries.
I will not use gtkradiant unfortunately.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards

Mike
ITALY