[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

193.19.71.23 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Jan 7 12:28:46 CST 2007

This bug report was submitted from 193.19.71.23 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 12:28:46 CST Jan 7, 2007.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Amd Athlon 1800+/512 Mb Ram/Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 6 Gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nVidia GeForce 4 (64 Mb)
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 (2.03.2006)

Error:
Some troubles in editing "Jedi Academy":
1.Sometimes (after changing editor preferences) Radiant spoils .map file while opening. Then it loads an empty map. If I apply "Read Only" attribute to a .map file (to avoid spoiling this file), Radiant shows a lot of error messages (while loading this map) and then closes.
2.Error in targeting. If I target one trigger and then target another trigger (to ANOTHER target), both of these triggers will be targeted to ONE (the second) target.
3.Error with "func_door". If I place a door on a map, build this map and then try to load it (with "map <map name>"), the game shows the following error message:

     Error:
SV_SetBrushModel:
   NULL model
  for ent number
  6
4.Sometimes hotkeys don't work.

Thank you for reading this report!

Cause of Error:
I don't know.
Now I use JK2Radiant instead of GtkRadiant.
Maybe I'll try to modify GtkRadiant'.

User Email: