[Gtkradiant] I cannot defeat this segfault in q3map2 (during the lighting phase, due to having to much lighting (which I need, it's a big map)

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 18:37:16 CDT 2007

I cannot defeat this segfault in q3map2 (during the
lighting phase, due to having to much lighting (which
I need, it's a big map):

r00t at debian:~$ /usr/games/q3map2 -v -connect -game quake3 -fs_basepath
/usr/share/games/nexuiz/ -fs_game data -light -deluxe
-fast -lightmapsize 1024
Winsock Initialized
my address is
WINS_Connect: Unknown error
Net_Connect: error connecting
threads: 4
Q3Map         - v1.0r (c) 1999 Id Software Inc.
Q3Map (ydnar) - v2.5.17
GtkRadiant    - v1.5.0 Mar 25 2007 21:40:43
Last one turns the lights off