[Gtkradiant] Patch for TODO Textures: add anisotropic filtering

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Fri Sep 22 10:02:28 CDT 2006

For to Aniso. filtering to work correct, you must have:
- GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR and GL_LINEAR filtering mode for min- and magfilter
- mipmaps for all textures

GL_TEXTURE_MAX_ANISOTROPY is not a filtering mode like
GL_LINEAR or GL_NEAREST, its just a paramter which affects
these filteringmodes.
As far as i can tell from the diff, you treat it as a filtering mode.

namespace

--
Home: www.codecreator.net |
GPG: http://www.codecreator.net/gpg-public.asc | 0xD4BD516D