AW: [Gtkradiant] project management

Shaderman shaderman at
Fri Sep 15 09:10:37 CDT 2006

Thanks a lot SPoG! I'll give it a try.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: gtkradiant-bounces at
[mailto:gtkradiant-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Joseph,
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. September 2006 15:02
An: GtkRadiant developer discussion
Betreff: RE: [Gtkradiant] project management

The win32 installer for 1.5 does not use Installshield.

To set up the environment to build the win32 installer:

Unzip it to ./setup/win32/.
Run "./setup/win32/msival2.msi" and follow the instructions.

To build a new GtkRadiant-1.5 installer .msi file:
Build the GtkRadiant solution in 'Release' configuration.
Open a command-prompt in ./setup/win32/
Run ""

To modify the contents of the installer package, edit the xml files in

If you have any questions, ask me.