[Gtkradiant] Nightly build 2006-10-01 (win32)

Shaderman Shaderman at gmx.net
Sun Oct 1 14:48:34 CDT 2006

Hi.

I've made a win32 nightly build today (the first time I tried it) and I
hope everything works like expected :)

Download:

http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/nightly/1.5/GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2006-10-01.msi
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/nightly/1.5/GtkRadiant-1.5.0-2006-10-01.md5

Some of the changes are:

- Added strafing for the camerawindow (namespace)
- Some 64bit fixes (namespace)
- Added brushexport plugin - Wavefront .obj exporter (namespace)
- Added sunplug plugin - (Enemy Territory only) mapcoords calculation
(Topsun)
- Added shaderplug - tag file creation for the Enhanced Texture Browser
(Shaderman)
- Added Enhanced Texture Browser (ETB) (Shaderman)
- Some Win32 installer updates / changes  (Shaderman)

Enjoy it!

Shaderman