[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.107.242.131 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed May 17 20:39:44 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 24.107.242.131 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:39:44 CDT May 17, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Gateway/512/Dunno
Hard Drive Space: 180 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Integrated whatever comes with it
Version of GTKRadiant: I tryed all of them

Error:
I can only open up GTK radiant 1.2.11 without having a GTKGLEXT-WARNING CANNOT CREATE GTKGLEXT CONTENT kernal 32 issue...

Cause of Error:
Nothing.. I tryed opening GTK and it says it everytime and I can't use it

User Email: Cool_Captain_Red at hotmail.com