[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

71.193.14.111 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu May 11 03:50:02 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 71.193.14.111 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:50:02 CDT May 11, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: windowsXP, P4 3.0ghz, 1 gig of ram
Hard Drive Space: 12 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia Gforce 5500fx
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5, 1.4 and 1.2.13 for RTCW

Error:
error was in version 1.5

.\brush.cpp:272
assertion failure: Final B-Rep: inconsistent vertex count

Cause of Error:
the error was In version 1.5, I was attempting to open a .map file for RTCW, it was a map file that was compiled to .bsp.. i decompiled (debsp) back to a map file..and when i attempted to open it, it would start to load, then after about 10 seconds or so it would crash  giving this error:

.\brush.cpp:272
assertion failure: Final B-Rep: inconsistent vertex count

along with a long list in a Radiant Runtime Error popup window..
It said to report to Developers, so thats why I'm reporting this..
I also took a screen shot of the Runtime Popup window it was way to much error info to type, I uploaded the screen shot to the internet here is a direct link to it:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6303/clipboard015dz.png
this will probally help you out alot more than my interpetation LoL..
Oh 1 more thing The same .map file opened fine in version's 1.4 and 1.2.13

User Email: killjoy-ssds at hotmail.com